Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 9.

1. I'm grateful that I can do fun, physical activities with Thom.  I love that I can run around with him, wade through water with him, piggy back him. We take these little things for granted sometimes!

Today I took Thom to the Rio Tinto Naturescape in Kings Park and he got to play in mud and splash in water and throw rocks and all the fun outdoor things a little boy should do.  I think one of the best things about having a child is getting to be a child all over again!


2. For a step-dad who really, really takes an interest and genuinely loves my son.  I had a really shitty step-dad growing up who openly favoured his own children over me and my brother.  I'm so lucky that my mum has got it right now and married someone who treats me and my siblings like his own and is so good with Thom.  Thom loves his Bapou, and so do I


3. For my gorgeous new Fossil watch that Thom picked for me for Christmas.  It's perfect and even at 2.5 that kid knows me so well ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment