Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 12.

1. I'm grateful for the chance for my body to wake up naturally rather than by a foot/hand being shoved in my back/face/bum! Nothing better than waking up feeling refreshed!

2. I'm grateful my family never complain about me invading their house all the time. Being alone at weekends sucks and I'm so thankful to have somewhere to go. The fact that its an amazing house with aircon and a pool isn't hard to handle either :)

3. I'm grateful for my mum's financial generosity. I've been struggling financially for the past few weeks and she really looks after me. At 31 I should be able to standing on my own two feet but unfortunately my situation doesn't allow that right now. I hope one day I can repay all her generosity.

I got my haircut today. Got an undercut and I'm loving myself sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment