Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 2.

Today my gorgeous friend Michelle dragged me out to go on a dolphin cruise in Mandurah, about 1.5 hours away from where we live. It was a long car ride with two rambunctious toddlers but was a lovely day nonetheless!

1. I'm grateful for friends who encourage you to do things outside your ordinary routine.

2. I'm grateful for having enough money to do special things for Thom, I would have only spent about $50 today on the cruise and fish 'n' chips but I acknowledge that it's more than other single mums can afford.

3. I'm really grateful to watch my son be gentle and kind. I don't know what I did to be so lucky. He told me he loved me using sign language today from the backseat after he woke up from his nap. He's just the best. Ever.


1 comment:

  1. Day 2 and I already got a mention, yaaaaay! Haha, also glad that Riley was there to prove just how gentle and lovely Thom is ;)
    This is awesome Kair, look forward to beig inspired by it for the rest of the year x

    ReplyDelete