Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 17 - 24

Ok, so I haven't posted for over a week. I knew when I started this blog that I would occasionally miss days but I never intended on missing 8 in a row.  I blame my iPhone drowning, family visiting from interstate and horrible PMS!

So ... I have 24 gratitudes to catch up on ... so I'm going to do a bulk post ...

1. Chocolate, because it makes me feel good
2. Boxing, because it makes me feel good and makes up for the excessive amount of chocolate consumption
3. Tattoos, because I think men are sexier with tattoos. And women for that matter
4. Showers, because you never feel better than when you get out of a shower
5. Fresh sheets, nothing is better than fresh sheets, especially after a shower!
6. Nail polish, I have become a bit of a collector, I'm addicted to nail polish. At the moment I'm in love with glittery ones.
7. Pinterest, I'm also becoming addicted to this. My favourite boards are ones about food, weddings, nail polish and kids parties
8. Party planning. I LOVE planning Thom's birthday party, it's always a touch excessive and I wouldn't change that for anything
9. Instagram. I'm a sucker for social media and photography. I could spend hours on instagram. I try not to.
10. Facebook. Yep ... I am on there way, way too much.
11. Baby-Mac because I like perving on her house and she says things out loud that I am thinking
12. Edenland because she wants me to be a better, braver person and live a bit bolder and try to make a difference in the world
13. Tim Coulson because I adore his photos and when he posts about his family he makes me believe in love.
~ ~ I should probably stop listing blogs ... that could be considered cheating
14. My camera. When I get the time to use it I just love taking photos and trying to interpret how I feel ... I'm looking forward to learning how to use it better
15. My home. It's little and at the moment it's messy but it's mine. I'm so grateful for not having to do rental inspections and to be able to paint it and change it and it has everything I need.
16. My car. It would be so hard to live in Perth without a car. 
17. I was blessed with a good sense of direction, I can always find my way and I'm awesome at reading maps!
18. Tea.
19. Knowing what I want.  The end my last relationship has definitely helped me having a better understanding of what I want out of a relationship the next time round and how I wanted to be treated. More importantly, how I want Thom to be treated.
20. Foxtel. I love trash television and nothing provides more trash television than Foxtel. Geordie Shore, TOWIE, Real Housewives, Kardashians .... love it all!
21. My hour at the end of each day, when Thom is asleep and I indulge in a cup of tea, a piece of chocolate and trash television. Normally with some facebook/instagram/pinterest time. I love that time of day.
22. Co-sleeping. I love waking up with my little dude wrapped around me and getting cuddles and kisses when he wakes up.
23. Knowing I have done one really good deed, I was an egg donor for a friend of mine and whenever I doubt myself I think back to that and know that I can be a good, selfless person and I shouldn't care so much about other people's opinions of me.
24. Dreams. I have so many dreams about places I want to go, to live, things I want to do with my life ... as much as it's frustrating some times I am glad I'm not the kind of person who is content to accept what they have. I will always strive to better myself and my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment