Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 10.

1. I'm so grateful for my family's support. I am consider a massive career change from an office job to a paramedic and that would mean a year's unpaid study. My mum and stepdad have offered to let myself and Thomas live with them for the year so I can achieve my dream.

Time to get organised and change my life.

2. I'm grateful to not have anyone in my life telling me I'm going overboard with Thom's birthday party planning. I love a themed kids birthday party and my ex used to always rain on my parade. I'm so looking forward to getting everything in place for Thom's 3rd fireman birthday party.

3. I'm super blessed to have fabulous friends in countries around the world. Just got off the phone to my gorgeous friend Beth who moved back to the UK in December. I miss her heaps but know that I have a place to stay the next time I travel to Europe :) whenever that may be!!




No comments:

Post a Comment