Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 6.

1. I'm grateful I woke up feeling slightly better today. My house is semi in order and having a tidy house improves my mental state!

2. I'm grateful for finding a website that let me watch all the episodes so for in Season 9 of Grey's Anatomy. I love that show. I'm a little in love with the character Jackson Avery. Teen crush

3. I'm grateful that so for this year my ex and I are managing to be amicable. When he dropped Thom off today he even came in and put up a shelf for me. As much as it would be easy to despise him I think it's best for Thom to see us being friendly. Pretty sure my mum will hate the idea.

I'm so glad to have Thom home and tucked up in bed. He wanted to hold my hand when he had his bath tonight and it was just the cutest thing. Ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment